Our pieces online are just a few of what we have available. Visit our store to see our full collection or to sell to us.
What We’re Buying Now
Bring in your spring items!
Jeans, shorts, sandals, loafers, short sleeve tees, designer tees, boots, dress shoes, sneakers, and accessories (leather belts, watches, wallets, bags, briefcases, sunglasses)
We’re Looking For
- Like-new condition, current styles (no more than 3 years old)
- Clothing appropriate for the current or upcoming season
- Items that are clean and ready to be put out onto the racks
- Authentic designer fashion
- General Clothing Sizes: XS – 4XL
- Blazers/Sports Coats: 30 – 52
- Slacks/Shorts: 28 – 52
- Shoes: 8 - 15
We Don’t Buy...
- Clothing that’s been in your closet for more than three years regardless of the brand or original price, even if it has original tags and has not been worn.
- Pajamas, swimwear, socks, undershirts, and underwear
- Real furs
- Replicas of designer/luxury items (fakes)
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- Junior brands and styles
- Women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes (come see Closet Revival next door!)
- Clothing with missing buttons or broken closures
- Clothing with stains, pulls, pills, pet hair, or bad odors (mothballs, cigarette smoke, mold etc.)
Current Buying Hours
We buy after hours but you can drop off anytime between 11am – 5pm Tuesday through Friday.
You can drop off on the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) as well and we will reach out to you by next Tuesday.
- Come by with your items in laundry baskets, shopping bags, or on hangers
- We’ll have a form(hyperlink) for you to fill out and sign, and we’ll also need to see a picture ID to check you in.
- You may choose to donate any items we don’t purchase, or wait for us to pre-sort your items and return the pieces we will not be buying. This typically takes between 10-15 minutes, depending on the number of items and other customers waiting.
- Drop off your items and return later for your cash (current processing time is 2-24hrs)
You always have a choice to accept the offer or take your items back. We love win-win situations- your fair offer and our customers’ great deals. We’ll do our best to accommodate you, because it’s our goal to provide a positive experience and to purchase your items! We will, however, purchase items based upon customer demand.
We sincerely appreciate you looking over our buying information. While we are extremely selective in the inventory we accept, the process allows us to provide the best quality items at the best price possible. Thank you!
What’s the difference between resale, consignment, and thrift?
Resale stores purchase used goods for cash up front. Consignment stores have contracted agreements with their clients, require them to bring in a certain number of items, and give customers cash after the item has sold. Thrift stores accept donations and then sell the donated goods.